Terms and Conditions
BY USING THIS SITE IN ANY WAY YOU CONFIRM YOUR UNREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OF THE POLICIES – PLEASE STOP YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal binding agreement between http://www.cryptmarkets.com and/or any of its related companies and/or subsidiaries ("Company, "we," us," and "our") and yourself ("You"). Please consider that this document sets out the respective rights and obligations of both parties in connection with this website and any information contained herein. Both parties will accept and be bound by these terms on acceptance of the terms contained herein and in conjunction with the policies listed on the website.
By accessing the website at , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Introduction: By using the website Cryptmarkets.com you hereby confirm that:
- You have read the following Terms and Conditions and the Company's Policies listed on the Site.
- You understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all Policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between You and The Company (the “Agreement“).
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You understand and agree to fact that the Company may not be able to ascertain the appropriateness of any product, information and/or content which shall be made available to you on the website.
- That the Company may not asses the capabilities, intentions and business operations of any and all third parties which are mentioned or publicized on the Company's website and with whom the Company may have or may not have any connection to.
- The Company may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in This agreement by posting such information on our website.
- You hereby authorize the Company and any third party with whom it works with to communicate with you either by email, phone and/or any other communication for the purpose of providing you with commercial and marketing materials.
- You are aware and understandable of any and all the risks associated with financial trading of any sort and with FX or CFD trading specifically.
- You must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in the usage or enter this Site under the laws applicable to him/her.
- You represents that You are of full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements.
- You may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site. This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
IP, Trademark and Copyright Notice
- All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes and object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data“).
- The information on this Site belongs to The Company or its respective affiliates and may not be copied or used without prior approval. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on, or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of The Company and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of The Company.
- You are prohibited from making any unlawful usage of this Site, and are informed and aware to the fact that in addition to these Terms and Conditions and any and all policies for usage of this Site.
- The Company does not encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Site.
- You undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold The Company harmless, as well as any and all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, against or from any liabilities, obligations, claims, debts, expenses etc., in any way connected with any misuse or abuse of the site, information or services provided or contained herein, including in particular (but not limited to) any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or violation of any law whatsoever (including any violation or infringement of any third party rights) and/or any breach of any applicable third party Terms and Conditions;
No Warranties express or implied
- USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPOLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Please note that any information which is mentioned on the Site may or may not be real and/or accurate, whether if provided by the Company and or by a third party with whom the Company may have a business relationship or not.
- Some or all of the information which shall be listed on the Site could be made available for demonstrational purposes by the Company and may or not be accurate. Such information, which could be presented in various materials and formats including but not limited to written comments, depiction of trading accounts, mentioning of achieved and/or approximated yields, written content, graphs, illustrative characters, photos and any other format in which the Company may choose to present its materials on the Site.
- Company hereby notifies you that it makes no guarantees nor any warranties with regards to the information presented on the Site. You must read the Risk Warning Notice and all the other materials provided to you in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, employees and/or officers does not regulate and/or oversee and/or verify the information published on this Site, including articles, trading information, etc. The Company shall not incur any liability, in any way, or otherwise bear any damages and/or expenses to You or any third party, and subject to the terms set herein. The Company shall not be liable to denial of service on any grounds, whether general, personal or specific. The Company shall not be liable in any way for information, software, products and/or services provided by third parties.
Access to the Site
- The Site may be, at any time and at Company’s sole discretion, be off-line for maintenance or for any other reason, and service may be denied, temporarily and/or continually and/or indefinitely, of any person at no liability to Company.
- The Company doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to access the website at any time and location and it doesn’t make any warranties with respect to the web site content.
Limitation of Liability
- Please note that We DO NOT provide any advisory services with regards to your investment portfolio, investment strategy, tax and/or legal status. The Company recommends that you consult with appropriate and suitable advisors in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- All transactions, investments and decisions made with any third party whatsoever are made at your own discretion and risk.
- The Company and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TOWARDS YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE USE OF ANY THIRD PARTIES SERVICES AND OR WEBSITES MENTIONED AND OR LISTED ON THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR LINK LISTED ON THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to the above, You acknowledge and accept that The Company is fully entitled at all times to amend, add to and/or revoke any and all of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, without giving You any notice thereof.
- Any such amendment, addition or revocation shall become fully effective and binding upon being posted on Site. You should visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be added to or superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and The Company to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Seychelles, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Assignment to Third Parties: The Company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, including any rights with regards to information or data, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever.
- No Waiver: Company’s acquiescence to any breach of These Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to Company’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
- Severability: Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein.